[imp] Poppaswd - readme

Kutsokutso@aol.com Kutsokutso@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 05:01:46 EST

Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:

+ On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Thomas Jalsovsky wrote:
+
+ >
+ > I downloaded and tryed to apply that patch before I wrote my previouse
+ > e-mail. I think a README file should be included in that patch, at least.
+ > There is not written that I should copy those files into horde/ or
+ > horde/imp/, should I overwrite the exiting files (e.g. main.php, base.php
+ > ...).
+ > It is very poorly documented,oh sorry - it isn't documented.
+
+  I've just put a new archive with a small README.... Hope it will help !
+
+  http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr/public/passwd.tgz (it is always the last
+ version).
+
+ -mat.

Readme says:

REQUIREMENTS

    Horde 2.0 (http://www.horde.org) with an authentification based on system
password (I use IMAP auth).
    A poppassd (http://netwinsite.com/poppassd/) server properly configured.

INSTALLATION
    untar passwd.tgz in the Horde directory.
    Modify the horde/config/registry.php by addig the following lines :

$this->applications['passwd'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../passwd',
    'webroot' => '/horde/passwd',
    'icon' => '/horde/graphics/login.gif',
    'name' => 'Password',
    'allow_guests' => true,
    'show' => true
);

    Modify the config/conf.php in order to reflect your popassd installation.

    Et voila !

what line in /config/conf.php?

thanks