[imp] Wecome "username"

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:19:49 -0500

Thanks, Pelayo

I saw the jpeg and it looks great, but a diif shows that the patch did
nothing to header.inc. Is that the right file? It was not specified.

If so, perhapse we have revision issues, or OS issues - we are on Sun.

The patch also looks too small to me, are you sure this is enough!?  I've
enclosed it as a sanity check.

If you can send the touched files to me alone, then I will run a diff on
mine to try and find what's going on.

Thanks for your assistance. Here are the patch results:

>cp header.inc header.inc.dist
> patch -p0 < ./mailbox-header.patch.txt
  Looks like a unified context diff.
File to patch: header.inc
Hunk #1 failed at line 14.
1 out of 1 hunks failed: saving rejects to header.inc.rej
done
> diff header.inc header.inc.dist
>

> may be this?
>
> http://es.yipintsoi.com/download/horde/whoisloggedin.html
>
> Pelayo

--- ../cvs/imp/templates/mailbox/header.inc Wed Dec 26 02:19:36 2001 +++ =

imp/templates/mailbox/header.inc Tue Jan 22 11:42:40 2002 @@ -14,8 =
+14,13 @@=20
            + Login: +
        +++  '; return true;" onmouseout=3D"status=3D'';" href=3D"">=20