[imp] Poppaswd - readme

Eric Jon ROSTETTER eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:24:37 -0600

I think part of the confusion here is with versions of his program.

In the version I and many others downloaded, this config file isn't
used, and is distributed empty (zero bytes).

If you can't figure things out, try downloading a newer version of the
package.

Eric

Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 Kutsokutso@aol.com wrote:
> > Readme says:
> >     Modify the config/conf.php in order to reflect your popassd
> installation.
> >
> >     Et voila !
> > what line in /config/conf.php?
>
>  You should normally have a horde/passwd/config/conf.php in which the
>  following lines appear :
>
> <?php
>
> //poppassd server configuration
> $conf['server']['name'] = 'localhost';
> $conf['server']['port'] = '106';
>
> // array of user not allowed to modify their password.
> $conf['user']['refused'] = array('root','guest','diginext')
>
> ?>
>
>  So, change localhost by the name of the poppassd server, 106 by the
>  port of the poppassd server and change the array to whatever username
>  you want to deny password changing...
>

> -mat

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.