[imp] Does Imp 3.0 generate wrong header fields?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:00:42 -0500

Quoting Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz@uni-konstanz.de>:

> If so, there is a real problem. For interoperability with
> other mailing software, it is absolutely essential that
> IMP 3.0 produces labels with the correct MIME charset
> parameter.

If you grep through the entire Horde source tree, you will find that nowhere do
we assign the value 'Any' to a charset. It is entirely possible for someone to
put that into the config files and thus to break it themselves, but we can't
prevent that kind of user error.

Please, either back up your accusations, or phrase them a bit less
apocalyptically.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the