Folder issues (was Re: [imp] Folder problem,Help !!)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:54:46 -0500

Quoting David Chang <txg16@yahoo.com.tw>:

> I thought all these problem were fixed till i create
> an new user,and found some problem.
> the troubles are:
> 1. folder trash are locate $HOME/trash,but not in
> $HOME/mail/trash
> 2. folder drafts also in $HOME/drafts,but not in
> $HOME/mail/drafts

You need to update the preferences (including the defaults in prefs.php), HEAD
doesn't add the prefix (in this case, mail/) to the preference now; it assumes
that if it's needed, it's there. This lets you set shared folders as your
drafts/sent/trash folder, if you want; however, it does break everyone's prefs
and means that you need to have the prefix in more places in config/prefs.php.

So, question for everyone: what should we do? Live with breaking the prefs?
Give up and not allow non-prefixed folders as sent/trash/drafts folders?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the