Printing from Netscape Communicator

Marco Obaid marco@cs.muw.edu
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:07:50 -0600

Dear friends,

I just implemented Horde framework 2.0 today, including IMP 3.0.
The transition went smooth except the fact that every Netscape Communicator
user is complaining that when they print a message using either the "print"
link from the IMP menu, or from File ---> Print, the print result is garbagge.
I should mention that all are Windows users.

I have installed Communicator on my machine and it did the same thing.
Netscape 6 and IE are fine. Can someone tell me what is going on?

I personally hate Communicator because it has really fallen behind, but it
seems like my comments to some are offensive.

Thank you for any help and hints

This mail sent is through MUW Webmail: http://webmail.MUW.Edu/
For the latest MUW Events, visit http://www.muw.edu/calendar