[imp] hacking imp

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:25:34 +0000

The way I do this is to have my own PHP script accept the username and
password, then to query a database and use the redirect.php script
under /horde/imp to actually sort out all the horde/imp session business
itself.

Works great here for the 12,000+ users I have on IMP 3 now.

Feel free to get back to me if you need more details.

Cheers,
Henry