save_sent-mail and save_sent_mail

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:47:00 -0500

Taking a look at the identities field in our user's preferences, I noticed
that we have entries for both save_sent-mail and save_sent_mail.

The default identity only contained save_sent-mail.
save_sent_mail seems to have been added after I edited the default identity.
The only occurance of save_sent-mail seems to be in imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php:

class Identity_IMP extends Identity {

    var $properties = array('fullname', 'from_addr', 'replyto_addr',
                            'signature', 'sig_first', 'sig_dashes',
                            'save_sent-mail', 'sent_mail_folder');

meanwhile...  save_sent_mail shows up a bunch of places - pretty much anywhere
it does a $prefs->getValue or $prefs->setValue, and in prefs.php.dist:

    $_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
        'value' => 1,
        'locked' => false,
        'shared' => true,
        'type' => 'implicit'
    );

Should the array in imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php be made to match the rest?

Liam