[imp] Unable to see message body in new CVS version.

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:13:45 -0500

Thanks again Jan, this worked. For those of you
with similiar problems, here is what I did.

Downloaded php-4.1.1 and ran configure the same
way the test.php page had it. make, make install.
cd ../apache. make, make install. All looks fine
now.

-mike

Zitat von m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> I get the following when I try to open a message:
> Warning: Wrong parameter count for htmlspecialchars() in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php on line 37
> Any clues?

We use a new parameter for htmlspecialchars() that was introduced in php
4.1.0. Time to upgrade.

Jan.