Sieve filtering ... any progress?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:02:31 -0400 (AST)

Looking around, I found the sieve-imp patch put out by the sieve-php folk,
but it isn't something I'd inflict on end-users yet, without giving a
course on how to write the rules :)

Has anyone started to work on extending this interface so that its more
user-friendly?  I know there was talk, just wondering if anyone is active
on it yet?

Thanks ...