Inline HTML?

Conor Kerr conor@dev.ceon.net
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:54:49 GMT

Hi,

I am running version 3 of IMP and cannot get HTML pages to be shown
inline even though I have set the html inline option to "true" in
mime_driver.php.

I was looking at the FAQ and it mentions the following option:

$default->inline_in_parts_list = false;

This option no longer exists!  I was looking at the CHANGELOG and it
mentioned that parts were inlined according to their mimetypes and that
the entire thing was controlled by a seperate "enable parts" config
option.  Again, this option is no where to be found! :)

Where do I find the main config option to enable inline attachments?

I got the latest CVS version but can't see the option anywhere it in
either.

I notice that no option is there for showing images inline?!  Is this
going to be added soon?  All other webmail software I've used allows the
showing of images inline, it shouldn't be too hard to add! :-)

Thanks for any help.

All the best...

Conor

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Tue,  5 Feb 2002 11:07:22 -0500
> I am running version 3 of IMP and cannot get HTML pages to be shown
> inline even though I have set the html inline option to "true" in
> mime_driver.php.

If an attachment is marked as Content-Disposition: attachment
(translation: "don't show this inline!"), we don't show it inline. Period.

> I notice that no option is there for showing images inline?!  Is this
> going to be added soon?

As soon as you contribute your patch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the