Compose window not opening

Adam Brown connor@vigoris.net
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:56:38 -0600

I've just installed horde 2.0 and imp 3.0.  Everything seems to be
working great, even my first attempts at getting turba going (which I
couldn't get working right with the 2.x stuff).  Anyways, I'm having
one problem with the whole thing.  The compose window won't open.  This
is either the popup or the non-popup window.  It just loads to a blank
page, with the default back ground color and such.  Inspection of the
html generated shows that the second javascript statement is empty.

I have previously had a working version of imp 2.3 on here and am
wondering if there might be any php configuration problems from version
to version.

If anyone has any thoughts, let me know.

Thanks!

--
Adam Brown