[imp] maintenance

Conor Kerr conor@dev.ceon.net
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:03:56 GMT

Hi Virgil,

> Every time I login that screen pops up to ask if I wanna perform the
> maintenance.  Besides that IMP is great.  any help would be apreciated.

The configuration of IMP seems to be a bit of a disaster with bits here
there and everywhere and no real separation of content and code. :|

The way I disabled the maintenance at login was to comment out the
following lines in the file imp/lib/Maintenance/imp.php

    var $maint_tasks = array(
        'rename_sentmail_monthly' => MAINTENANCE_MONTHLY,
        'delete_sentmail_monthly' => MAINTENANCE_MONTHLY,
        'purge_trash' => MAINTENANCE_MONTHLY
    );

replacing them with the following line:

var $maint_tasks = array();