[imp] Mozilla 0.9.7 and IMP 3.0

Walter R. Moore moorewr@eckerd.edu
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:21:25 -0500

Aomeone else may have mentioned this, but 0.9.8 is out; this version
works fine with IMP 3.0.

Carl Makin wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 05:44  PM, Jon Parise wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 05:33:18PM +1100, Carl Makin wrote:
>>
>>> an email  the <send message> and <save draft> buttons dont work.  They
>>

>> It's broken Mozilla behavior.  It's fixed in the latest nightly
>> builds.
>

> Excellent!  Thankyou!
>

> Carl.

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr@eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

"It was glorious to see -- if your heart were iron,
And you could keep from grieving at all the pain" - The Iliad (13.355)