Testing subscription

José Angel Rodríguez Leyva jar@villazul.ltu.sld.cu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:04:44 -0500

Hi,

I'm a beginner in Horde-Imp usering and I need some help with it.

Last days I was looking for a web-based mail program to install in a mail
server, and find a reference from MIT page in a evaluation of this software.
I knew older version of imp, but it was very interesting the new
capabilities of newest version 3.0. So I download all the rpms needed for
install on Red Hat 7.2. But it was impossible to make it works; when I try
to open a session, IMP response with "...can't open a session. Maybe your
user name and password are wrong".

Before this, I believed I would not need any manual, config files are well
commented; but now I don't know what to do. Can you help me with some
installer-help file for this version? Or maybe you can suggest me a solution
for this error.

Error is raised by open-imap function in imap/lib/IMP.php file, but all
parameters have the correct values. Who are authenticating inside open-imap
function?

Greeting,

jar