SV: [imp] norwegian doesn't work from login or prefs, only options. Other languages work...

Roy-Magne Mo rmo@sunnmore.net
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:23:12 +0100

Jan Schneider wrote:
> [Please keep this on the IMP list.]
>
> I really don't understand why your system has such an odd behaviour. But
> one reason may be that you don't have system locales for no_BOK.
>
> I'd try to rename the no_BOK.po files to no_NO.po. Then recompile all
> translations, rename no_BOK in lang.php to no_NO, delete all stored user
> preferences for 'language' and give it another try.

The setting for the two languages Nynorsk and Bokmål, which is the two
languages spoken in Norway, is nn_NO and nb_NO.

IMP should follow ISO639 which defines these.

When I get time, and I need IMP - I'll at least update the nn_NO
translation of horde and IMP.

--
Roy