Compose date problem?

Mauricio J. T. Tecles mtecles@biof.ufrj.br
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:03:02 -0200

Hi,
I've got no answer (in fact I had a problem with my mail server) so I
am trying again.

I am using IMP 3.0, Horde 2.0, PHP 4.1.1, mysql-3.23.47, apache-
1.3.20, imap-2000c-15, in a PC running RH Linux 7.2.

The system time zone is set to BRST (Brasil East, daylight saving =
GMT-0200).

After loging in, the date of the last log in shows OK (week-day,
month day-of-the-month, year, time am/pm BRST).

When composing a message, the week-day, the day-of-the-month, the
month and the year are OK, but the time is set to two hours ahead and
the the zone is set to +0000. This time is set in the mail header.
For example, the compose time is set to
Thu,  7 Feb 2002 18:23:20 +0000
instead of Thu,  7 Feb 2002 16:23:20 -0200.

Did I miss something in the installation? Can I change this? Where?
Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Mauricio

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
CCS Bloco G
Ilha do Fundao - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Brasil
21949-900