[imp] IMP under virtual hosts

Daniel Persson daniel@teraport.se
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:45:30 +0100

Citerar Brett Jones <brett@5foot2.com>:

> This is done with the apache conf files not IMP/Horde.
>
> DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/horde/imp"
> Alias /horde/ /var/www/html/horde
>
> This is only part of the needed changes, but it's really easy. This is
> all covered in the IMP docs or FAQ (not sure which), so please go read
> the IMP and apache docs.
>
> I so wanted to just fill the page with RTFM, but I'm a much nicer guy
> after I get some.

Well, my friend, for your information:

If you had read my previos mail you would have seen that i indeed have RTFM.

The FAQ seems to cover and old version of IMP and not 3.0 (it asks you to do the
above and also edit the horde_root_url in the horde.php3 file wich isnt used
anymore).

My PHP skills are surely lacking, and i dont have the time to learn now.

After changing the Documentroot and alias, all i get is:

The requested URL /horde/imp/redirect.php was not found on this server.

Wich means that i have to change the documentroot somewhere in hordes or imp's
files to.Before IMP 3.0 this used to be the horde.php3 file, but now there
doesnt seem to be any horde_root_url variable in use anywhere.

So, no need to be cranky,
I tried myself first and then asked for wisdom here ;)

I started to edit the webroot variable in /horde/conf/registry.php but that
didnt help (or i did it wrong).

If i have missed any docs or pointers please juts point me there and i will fix
it myself.

/Daniel