[imp] Count of messages in folders missing in Folder Navigator

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:35:10 +0100

When you are in IMP click on the "folders" icon, mark the folders you want
to see the count for, and select the action "Check folder(s) for new mail".

This will also show you the selected folders in the horde summary.

However I do belive you have to enable this in some configuration file, I
just can't remember which..

René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dwight Tovey" <dwight@dtovey.net>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 9:53 PM
Subject: [imp] Count of messages in folders missing in Folder Navigator

> Hi all
>
> After a bit of work, I've managed to get IMP mostly working.  So far I
like what I see.  However, one thing that seems to be missing is the count
of messages in folders other than my INBOX.

> I have several folders that I use to hold messages from the various lists
that I belong to, as well as from other personal and work-related sources.
I use 'procmail' on my mail server to sort incoming messages into these
folders as they arrive.  With other imap clients (evolution for one), the
folder view will at least give me a count of unread messages in these
alternate folders.  With IMP I only get the count of messages in my INBOX
(which is usually empty since messages are pre-sorted).

> At this point I am still digging through the documentation and
configuration files, so I don't know if this is a feature that isn't
available or if I have missed something.  Any pointers/suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

> Versions involved:
> RH Linux 7.1
> UW-imapd 2000c
> apache 1.3.22
> php 4.1.1
> horde 2.0
> imp 3.0
>
>     /dwight
> --
> Dwight N. Tovey                        Unix System Administrator /
Developer