[imp] Count of messages in folders missing in Folder Navigator

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:02:06 +0100

> > When you are in IMP click on the "folders" icon, mark the folders you
want
> > to see the count for, and select the action "Check folder(s) for new
mail".

> > This will also show you the selected folders in the horde summary.
> >
> > However I do belive you have to enable this in some configuration file,
> > just can't remember which..
> >

> Thanks.  That worked.  And I didn't have to change any config file
settings.  Now that I look at it, it makes sense, but coming in as a new
user it isn't the behavior that I would have expected.  Is this documented
somewhere that I haven't found yet or should I plan on adding it to my local
documentation when I turn my users loose on it?

> Thanks again for the info.
>     /dwight

I don't belive this is documented anywhere... I kind of played around a bit
one day, and figured this out.

René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk