Problem after installing MySQL

Bob Bomar rbbomar@fly.homeunix.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:02:07 -0600

I just installed MySQL from the ports on a FreeBSD 4.4 system.  I got MySQL up
and running with out any problems.  I went into horde/config and edited the
horde.php file to add MySQL, the went to the scripts/db and installed the
databases, but when I went to login to my web mail, it came up with an error:

Your Mail session has expired. Please login again

I checked /var/log/horde.log to see if anything stracnged showed up, but it said
that I had logged in just fine, and that the last page that was sent was
redirect.php.  Well, I went back into the horde.php and commented out the MySQL
lines for the prefs and changed the prefs driver back to none, went to log back
in and still it wont let me log in.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob