[imp] horde_prefs

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:11:30 +0800

If I'm right, there should be one set per user of identities,  last_login,
language,  timezone, language,  identities, and default_identity. But my
db shows all the previous and every changes. And since I haven't edited
my preferences for weeks, but log in several times daily, my db shows a
few hundred last_login records.