[imp] Document contained no data -- Contact Server adminstrator

Warwick Smith warwick@imvs.sa.gov.au
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:59:42 +1030

> Problem faced as of now:
> -----------------------
> Subject: [imp] Document contained no data -- Contact Server adminstrator
>

> Following are the version used:
>
> Apache --> Server version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)
> PHP -----> php-4.1.1
> Horde ---> horde-2.0
> Imp  ----> imp-3.0
>
> Problem:
> --------
> After composing an e-mail , when I click on "Send Message" it pops up an
> error message "The document contained no data. Try again ..."
> But mail goes through.

If your timezone offset is on the half hour (eg +1030), its probably caused
by a PHP bug in the date function which IMP uses to build the mail headers.
A workaround is noted in the archives, or you can uses a patch posted by J J
Kannan on the bugs.php.net site (#15362) then recompile PHP.

Regards,

Warwick Smith
Electronic Services Officer / Webmaster
Email: warwick@imvs.sa.gov.au
Web:   http://www.imvs.sa.gov.au
Tel:   +61 8 82223832
Fax:   +61 8 82223147

* If it's never finished, you can't prove it doesn't work. *