[imp] loggin screen

Neil Haverlandt neilh@datasolv.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:00:58 -0700

Hi Cedric,
   If you're using horde 2.0 and imp 3.0 change the 'folders' section in
imp/config/prefs.php to look like this.

// user folder path
$_prefs['folders'] = array(
    'value' => 'Mail/',  //<------- Or what ever your folder is
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' => _("Path to your mail folders:")

This is how I hid mine.

--
Neil Haverlandt

From: J Treece <jtreece@pennswoods.net>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Date: 12 Feb 2002 18:29:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [imp] IMAP oddness

I just installed mulberry, and it seems to find all of my messages
without a hitch...  ANy other ideas?

--
Josh Treece
Network Engineer