[imp] IMP and Turba

MrJacK mrjack@fastorama.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:19:42 +0100

I have the same problem.
I'm searching about a solution too, but there is an other solution, tell
the users to search first the contact in turba, select them and after
launch a new mail via the button designed for.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ramzi S. Abdallah [mailto:rsa@acl.edu.au]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 février 2002 02:25
À : imp@lists.horde.org
Objet : [imp] IMP and Turba

I am using IMP 3.0, Horde 2.0 and Turba 1.0. Finally all is working fine
except that there is no link for the address book in the compose new
message
window. There is an Expand Names option in the options but does not do
anything. How do I link the Turba Address book to the compose window?
Turba is working fine if I run it directly from IMP or Horde main menu.
can add and search for contacts.

Ramzi