authentication

Andy andyw@black.hole-in-the.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:24:46 +0000

can anyone tell me why this is happening?

A fatal error has occurred: Required "app" not specified in authentication configuration. [on line 47
of /rhet/intranet/horde/lib/Auth/application.php]. Details have been logged for the system
administrator.

// $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

// An array holding any parameters that the Auth object will need to
// function correctly.
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();

// If you want to use IMP with Horde and don't want to let the users
// login twice (once for Horde and once for IMP) you can setup Horde
// to let IMP do the authentication stuff. Set the auth driver to
// 'application', and add IMP as the driver's parameters:
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

I have just changed from using imap to do authentication but I dont want my users to have to login
twice so following the guidelines changed to application.

When I let imap do the authentication it works but users have to login twice.

Any suggestions?
 --

andy
$andys_head->configure(-state => 'disabled', -size => 'small', -relief => 'needing some');

andyw@black.hole-in-the.net