Bug? No message bodies displayed with latest CVS snapshot

Axel Suppantschitsch as@suit.at
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:55:12 +0100

Hey guys,

    I just did a cvs update on my horde directory and renewed all my config
files. At first everything appeared to be working, but when I opened an
email I relised, that the email body wasn't displayed any more.

Most of the emails show no message body at all, some show the info "This
message was written in a character set other than your own. If it is not
displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window.".

As soon as I click on the supplied link I get following error message:
"Warning: Wrong parameter count for htmlspecialchars() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php on line 37"

Any suggestions?

Axel Suppantschitsch
-----
phone: +43-699-11226163