[imp] removed IMP::preambleString() .

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:20:08 -0600

A few more things to check
(1) Did you log out of IMP/Horde?  The horde framework caches user
preferences, so although it should kick in as soon as you save the
option, it never hurts to be sure.

(2) What is the value of use_trash in your preferences back end?  e.g.
in my pgsql backend:

SELECT pref_value
  FROM horde_prefs
 WHERE pref_uid = 'user@domain.tld' AND pref_name = 'trash_folder';

returns:

 pref_value
 Trash
(1 row)

If it returns, for example, Mail/Trash then it didn't get saved correctly.

(3) use a few echo checks in actions.inc to see what the values are for
$imp['mailbox'], $prefs->getValue('trash_folder'),
$prefs->getValue('use_trash'), etc., and see where the problem lies.

See if any of that helps you track down the source of the problem.