[imp] from adress problem

imp@sioc.org imp@sioc.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:26:51 +0000

Hi,

thanks for helping but It's not solving my problem.

I still don't know why but mail from my secound domain still have a from with
the @first_domain.

that is a nightmare.

All script I tried your own and the one before looks perfect but It's like imp
don't care, where else it can take that sort of info...

Regards

PS : there's a little error in the script you send me ;-) it's a ); at the end
not a }