[imp] RE : [imp] Yahoo! like pop acces

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:25:57 -0600

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 06:35:53PM -0800, semot api wrote:
>
> > same goes. i am already running out of search phrase
> > for it. what we are looking for here is similar to
> > squirrelmail's fetch plugin.

It is on my "to do" list, but I have not yet started.  I'll probably look
at the squirrelmail plugin for inspiration (good or bad).

> A fetchmail module existed for a little while, but Chuck
> discontinued development for some reason.

If any of the project still exists, and Chuck (or others) want to
share the existing code with me, I'd appreciate it.

It is on my "to do" list, and if I do develope one I'd surely make it
available to others...

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)