sent-mail location

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:35:31 -0700

I forgot to mention that I am using the most current version of IMP from
CVS as of yesterday. I also just noticed that it does this on 2 machines
so it appears to be something in the programming?
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Devin Atencio=20
  To: imp@lists.horde.org=20
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 2:55 PM
  Subject: sent-mail location

  Today I upgraded my IMAP server from imap-uw v4.7 to the latest 2001a =
version.
  I noticed now when I log into horde::imp that the sent-mail is now =
located in my
  home directory rather than inside the mail directory inside my home =
directory.
  Any idea what happened or what I need to do to fix this?