[imp] quickly going blind here ... more on cram-md5 ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:21:41 -0400 (AST)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:
>
> > The values' of $imp['pass'] are identical, but the 'Secret::read..' value
> > is different ... so the second time through its not decoding properly?
>
> Yup. You've got cookie problems - what versions, exactly, are you using? The
> password is encrypted in a cookie called 'auth_key', set by horde/login.php.
> For some reason, it's getting overridden for you. You might want to turn on
> prompting for cookies and see when the second one gets set.

First one gets set as I'm entering the site:

	"The site webmail.hub.org wants to set a cookie."

Then, it loads the 'menu' on the bottom, and asks me if I want to accep
thte second cookie before it loads the login screen ...

Type in login/passwd, click 'login'

And that is it for prompting ...

According to Preferences->Cookie Manager (I cleared all cookies before
trying this), I have two cookies:

	Cookie Names: Horde and imp_key

And that is it ... none that says 'auth_key' ...

So it doesn't look liek the auth_key cookie is being set?

> So it seems this has nothing to do with cram-md5, btw.

:)