[imp] Can only create folders under current INBOX folder, ans the are not visible !

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:23:37 -0500

Quoting Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau@cam.org>:

> We can now access IMP fine, but we try to create a folder, we get the
> following error ;
>
> "The folder "test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
> mailbox name"
>
> However, if I select my INBOX, then try to create a folder, it works fine.
> The only problem is, if I refreash my page, I cannot see it !!

You should at that point be able to expand INBOX and see the folders below it,
and they should show up in the drop-down list in the upper right...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity