[imp] auth_key not set ... (!CRAM-MD5 issue) ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:11:28 -0400 (AST)

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> > is
> > >
> > > Hopefully. :)
> >
> > Well, with this bug fixed, I'm going to have *alot* of ppl happy now ...
> > few issues in CVS that I'm looking forward to, but considering the
> > outcry
> > from this *simple* bug (ie. it only affects them when they first open
> > their browser), I'd hate to introduce a possible problem now :)
> >
> > Thanks loads for all the help ... hopefully ppl will learn from this not
> > to cry wolf against cclient in the future, since it had zip to do with
> > it
> > :)
>
> Btw, if you don't want to use cvs right now, you can tell your people to
> reload the page once they accessed Horde BEFORE they login. That's a quick
> workaround.

Actually, now have ppl asking for Nag, which requires CVS version for
Notification.php ... installed it on my domain first, and everything
appears to be cool ...

One question though ... I would have thought that the CVS version would
have 'fixed' that issue where you can't get at the addressbook from the
compose window, but, unless I'm not seeing it, its still not available?
That one appears to be the second biggest beef with the new IMP ... you
can go from Turba->Compose, but you can't go the other way around to
populate your To/CC/BCC lines ...