[imp] general database question

semot api semotapi@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 06:02:10 -0800 (PST)

i am assuming that you already have qmail/qmail-ldap
patch installed and all services are running.
the only missing component here is an imap server.
courier-imap is a popular imap server with qmail-ldap.

additional you would also need to have a db engine
(mysql,postgres etc) to store user preferences as the
imp-ldap way is *not-there-yet*. jan/chuck correct me
here otherwise.

--
sem