[imp] Preferences question

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:44:30 -0600

Um...that may be a bad idea.  I'm not sure what your plans are with
this, but if it's because the sent-mail option needs the prefix added,
you're a bit behind on CVS releases.  The sent-mail (and Trash, and
Drafts) option has gone back to the RELENG_3 manner of not needing the
prefix included in the preference itself.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it