[imp] mark as draft not functioning.

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:50:23 -0500

--On Friday, February 15, 2002 3:09 AM +0800 boiboi alavaren
<boiboi@stberlin.com> wrote:

> unfortunately mysql patch is only available for the older courier-imap
> version so i cannot compile the newest source. is there anyway around
> this? I'd really like to use mark as draft.

No, it has to be supported by the IMAP server. Old versions of Courier
treat everything in the folder "Drafts" as drafts and nothing else. Also,
the case matters, it has to be Drafts. Are you sure you can't use a more
recent version of Courier?

Jeff

--
Tired of spam? Use SpamCop Email to eliminate it.
http://mail.spamcop.net