Spell Check Problem With "Change All" Option

Steve Siegelman ssiege2@emory.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:31:51 -0500

Hello,

I am having a problem with spell checking at the moment. When I click on the
spell check icon it brings me to the Spell Check screen with the first three
spelling errors.  When I select "Change All" to correct a spell error, the text
which is being edited gets distorted.

For example, the above paragraph appears as follows after spell checking and
selecting "Change All":
IIammhavinggaaproblemmwithhspelllcheckinggatttheemomenttWheneI clickconotheh
 spelllcheckciconoitibringsgmemtotthehSpelllCheckcscreenewithtthehfirststhreee
 spellingnerrorsrWhenWIeselectlChangehAlletheltesthoftthe edithwhichtish
cbeing
edited getsedistorteds

I get similar results using ispell or aspell.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

I am running the following releases:
Apache 1.3.22
mod_ssl 2.8.5-1.3.22