Problem with sent-mail-folder....

Frank Westheider frank.westheider@gmx.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:16:29 +0100

Hi Everyone..

I have a problem with using the send-mail-save. I'm using IMP3.0
(standard-download, no CVS)
with cyrus-imapd. I am using the imapd together with Out***Expr*** for a
long time, so the basic
functions are working on the imap-server. I created 2 global folders with
local (my imap-user) access
to save my sent and draft messages in (so it works with Out**Expr**, it
can't see local folders for
these 2 special folders :-/  ).

No i go the IMP create mail window, build my mail, double check the "save to
folder" button und
double-check the folder-selection "sent_FrankWestheider". I see in the
cyrus-log, that the sent_FrankWestheider
Folder is used/opened and the mail is send successfully without
problem....but the mail is not stored
in the sent_FrankWestheider Folder :-(

Any hints, where to look for this ??

Bye