[imp] IMP 3.0 - Language selection isn't working for me.

Steve steve@netmemory.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:51:44 +0000

Yes, I just did...  and it seems to be broken at gettext. Not that gettext
returns and error, but instead equates (or otherwise returns) everything as
English.  "locale -a" lists many locales all of which seem to have 1 or
more .mo files associated with them.

I have reason to believe that there is an old gettext stuck in my system, even
though I just built and installed the latest. I was reading somewhere that
gettext is "sticky" and requires more than just a re-installation to update
it.  This'll be where I get stuck because I know nothing about gettext.

Is there a quick and easy way to fix it, or am I just stuck until I can somehow
figure it out on my own?  I know if it all boils down to a gettext problem,
then this probably isn't the place to be talking about it.