IMP 3.0 - Sent mail going to unspecified folder.

Steve steve@netmemory.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:25:48 +0000

Hmm, just found something else... After configuring sent mail to go to a custom
folder "Sent Items", I have discovered that the sent mail is not being stored
there.  It is instead creating another "Sent Items" folder under a root folder
called "mail" and putting the sent mail there.

Now, I have my UW-IMAP configured so that all mail and folders reside
in "mail/" under the user's home directory on the server.  I also have IMP
configured to hide this fact from the user.  Any idea what may be causing this
and what I should do to fix it?

Everything else seems to be good so far (Except for that little language
selection problem, I am still trying to figure out)

Thanks,
Steve