Cannot add header information

Christopher Booth christopher.booth@aus.xerox.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:06:49 +1100

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:42:01 +1100
From: Christopher Booth <christopher.booth@aus.xerox.com>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Cannot add header information

*Warning*: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/config/horde.php:273) in
*/var/www/html/horde/imp/index.php* on line *27

I get this error, but was unsure what to do to fix it.

TIA

Chris

Follow up, for some reason, blank lines or invisible control characters at the end of the php files cause this error.
If I open the file horde.php and go to line 273, it is either a non-existent line or a blank line
If I delete the blank lines and resave, the error goes.

Chris

*