[imp] Save a copy in "sent-mail"

Wesley Twyman wes@softflare.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:52:13 -0000

Sorry, all fixed, I really should look harder :o)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wesley Twyman" <wes@softflare.com>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: [imp] Save a copy in "sent-mail"

The problem I am having is this:

I log into IMP, go to compose, I make sure Save a copy in "sent-mail" is checked, put in the to, subject, body etc. then click send,
I then go to the folders view, but no sent-mail folder has been created. Next I created the sent-mail folder and tried the test
again, but the sent-mail folder is empty.
Have I missed a configuration option or something, or is this a bug?

I am running Horde 2.0 (non-cvs) IMP 3.0 (non-cvs) with PHP 4.1.1 and on RedHat 6.2. Everything else seems to be working perfectly.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

-Wes