Folders and Languages not working

Amândio Antunes amandio@ccom.uminho.pt
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:07:17 +0000

Hi!

Can anyone tell us what should we do to put Horde 2.1-cvs, IMP 3.1-cvs,
turba 1.1-cvs to work properly in a SPARC-Solaris 8 box with PHP 4.1.1 and
Apache Server 1.3? The features that don't work are:

   * Languages (the only language that works is English, no matter what
language we select)
   * Folder management (no response from server when clicking on folders
icon)

Note: I've already make'd all po/* files (horde, imp and turba). We have
already searched the archive of this list, but the responses we found didn't
help us much.

TIA
--
Amândio Antunes Gomes da Silva