[imp] VERY obscure bug just waiting to bite someone....

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:11:19 -0500

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:50:29PM -0000, Henry Blackman wrote:

> I would be very happy for people to see my code... I'm attaching it here.

I have equivalent code for PostgreSQL, as well, in case there's
any intereste:

    http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/projects/pgsql_session_handler/

> My session handler also follows the phpbuilder convention and does delete
> the session when session_destroy() is called.  That, to me, seems quite
> logical although I'm happy to change if this is prove to be incorrect.

I do the same.  I don't see the reason in keeping empty rows
laying around waiting for a new session.  If session_write()
doesn't find an existing row, it will just create it the next
time around.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)