imap_get_quota fuction

Gregorio Faraldo ls_imp@itacom.com.py
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:09:08 -0300

Dear sirs:
I have
qmail+vpopmail+horde+imp+courier-imap

IMP has a function that requests the server imap a report of quotes and
displays the data from the data sent by the server on a mailbox.

This function is prepared for receiving information as follow kbytes used,
limit kbytes. This is an example of a telnet session:

 [jwarchol@hound jwarchol]$ telnet server 143
 * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2001 Double Precision, Inc.  See
COPYING for distribution information.
 . login username password
 . OK LOGIN Ok.
 . GETQUOTA
 * QUOTA "GETQUOTA" (STORAGE 13 10240)
 . OK GETQUOTA Ok.
 . logout
 * BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
 . OK LOGOUT completed
 Connection closed by foreign host.

Getquota returns (Storage 13 10240) that is in kbytes used and limit kbytes.

My concern is that my server manages quotes in kbytes and the amount of
messages therefore the answer is different as you see in the following log:

> platon# telnet platon 143
> Trying 208.251.139.10...
> Connected to platon.itacom.com.py.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2001 Double Precision, Inc.  See
> COPYING for distribution information.a login demo1@clubitacom.com libre
> a OK LOGIN Ok.
> b getquota
> * QUOTA "GETQUOTA" (STORAGE 4804 5860 MESSAGE 10 100)
> b OK GETQUOTA Ok.
> c logout
> * BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
> c OK LOGOUT completed
> Connection closed by foreign host.

The server returns more values. I would like to know where I can change the
number of parameters or values in the IMP.

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks