error: PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

hugo hugo@fractalgraphics.com.au
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:42:37 +0800

Hi

I have set up horde and imp following the instructions precisely. My
test.php3 page in the horde directory lists the follwing configuration.

Horde Versions

     Horde: 1.2.7
     IMP: 2.2.7

PHP Version

     PHP Version: 3.0.18
     PHP Major Version: 3
     PHP Minor Version: 18
     PHP Version Classification: release
     Your PHP3 version is recent. You should not have any problems with
Horde modules, provided that you have applied the patch(es) described in
     horde/docs/INSTALL.

PHP Module Capabilities

     IMAP Support: Yes
     LDAP Support: No
     MySQL Support: Yes
     PostgreSQL Support: No

PHPLIB Configuration

     track_vars: Yes
     PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
     magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

I configured defaults.php3 with the setup.php3 script. The only thing I
do not have is ispell (so I left it blank). Perhaps somewhat unusual
also is that sendmail sits in an different location, in /usr/lib/, as I
have everything running on an SGI Irix machine (Irix 6.5.04) - and
that's where it puts sendmail. I also configured mysql with the script
provided - the username exists, and the "horde" database has been
created as per instructions.

However, when I go to the
http://www.fractalgraphics.com.au/horde/index.php3
page,(www.fractalgraphics.com.au is my webserver) then click on the imp
link, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function page_open() in
mailbox.php3 on line 104

If I have a look at the mailpox.php3 script, the function on p 104 is as
follows:

page_open(array('sess' => 'HordeSession'));

I get the same error when I try to open newuser.php3, i.e. go to
http://www.fractalgraphics.com.au/horde/newuser.php3 . The error points
toline 19, whhere the same function is accessed:

page_open(array('sess' => 'HordeSession'));

I think the problem lies in the fact that my test.php3 script lists:

PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

But I can't seem to change it.

Can anyone help me with this?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hugo

--
Dr Hugo Bouckaert
R&D Support Engineer/Systems Administrator

Fractal Graphics
57 Havelock St
West Perth, WA 6005
PO Box 1675, West Perth 6872

Ph:       61 08 9211 6000
Fax:      61 08 9226 1299

www.fractalgraphics.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential or legally
privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the
intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any
attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining,
distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.
Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you
for your cooperation.