Javascript Error on mailbox display

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:40:05 -0700

When a subject has an apostrophy in it, I get a javascript error when veiwing
my mailbox.

I've tracked it down to the onmouseover event setting the window.status.  It
looks like rather than escaping the apostrophy (with a backslash), it adds
another apostrophy in there (SQL style apostrophy escaping).  This causes an
error "Expecting ';' at line....".

I looked at the code and IMP uses addslashes, but it's doing it a little funky.

Is this a configuration problem on my side?  I updated my server to be
PHP4.1.1 just recently and I can't remember when it started happening, but
that may have done it.

However, I've continued to update from cvs as well, so it could have been
caused by one of the recent changes.

-Dan