IMP admin

Jeff Smith jsmith@fubaronline.org
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:23:34 -0600

Hello list, I've managed to get everything working now with your help,
expect the admin function, I have it set in the horde.php file to have my
login 'jsmith' as the admin, from what i can tell, this doens't seem to do
anything for me, I'm I doing something in the config ? I'm looking to change
the server opitions on the login page, currently I do not have a opition
asking what IMAP/pop3 server i want to connect to, i'm wondering how i would
go about enabling this feature ? I'm not getting any error's when loging in,
i'm just simply wondering what the admin function is, from what i can tell,
there is no difference from it, and a normal user.

here is the part about admin in the horde.php file.

/* Which users should be treated as administrators (root, super-user)
 * by Horde? Example: $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin', 'john');
 */
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('jsmith');

// What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? Valid
// options are currently 'imap', 'ldap', 'mcal', 'sql', and 'ftp'.
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'sql';