[imp] Javascript Error on mailbox display

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:53:24 -0700

I'm still getting the error and I just updated CVS with -r HEAD.  Should I
be using a different tag?

I don't know if it makes any different, but I'm using a POP server, not
IMAP.

-Dan

: Zitat von Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:
:
: > When a subject has an apostrophy in it, I get a javascript error when
: > veiwing
: > my mailbox.
: >
: > I've tracked it down to the onmouseover event setting the window.status.
: > It
: > looks like rather than escaping the apostrophy (with a backslash), it
: > adds
: > another apostrophy in there (SQL style apostrophy escaping).  This
causes
: > an
: > error "Expecting ';' at line....".
: >
: > I looked at the code and IMP uses addslashes, but it's doing it a little
: > funky.
: >
: > Is this a configuration problem on my side?  I updated my server to be
: > PHP4.1.1 just recently and I can't remember when it started happening,
: > but
: > that may have done it.
: >
: > However, I've continued to update from cvs as well, so it could have
been
: >
: > caused by one of the recent changes.
:
: This has already been fixed in cvs though it's not yet merged to the
RELENG
: branch. I just checked again if I missed one of those javascript calls and
: it works fine here with apostrophies.
:
: Jan.
: